mint

Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally gave in...


1st Thanksgiving with Aunt Erin and Uncle Bryan


New best friend Skeeter

Coming home from the Hospital




1st picture right after birth

So I have been debating starting a blog since Parker's birth and have just now decided to give in so that family and friends can see what we are up to and pictures. I am typically not good at this kind of thing but I'm going to give it a shot.
I am married to the best man I have ever known. He is so sweet to me and has always treated me like a princess. We have been married 4 1/2 years. He and Josh Bellville own Stone Oak Builders (http://www.stoneoakbuilders.com/) and do custom home building and remodeling. I am notw a "stay at home" mom--although my car insurance has me listed as retired now :) In Septmber we welcomed a bueatiful healthy baby girl. She was about about 2 1/2 weeks early and only weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz. Needless to say she was quite a bit smaller than I thought she would be. I ended up having to have a c-section becuase she out grew her placenta (those like me who had no idea what that meant--it meant basically she wasn't getting enough to eat). Who knew... and since that time our lives have drastcally changed. Everyone kept asking if we were ready and I would say as much as I can be but I really was not ready. All of you that have kids know but now Stewart and I's world revolves around Parker. We love it and wouldn't change it for the world.

I am not going to update everything we have done since her birth but I'll hit the highlights. We had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. For Christmas we travled all of KY and TN and she did GREAT! Here are some pictures from the past 4 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment