mint

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We sold our house!

Our 1st House once we got married

















Our house now that we just sold---this is a picture where we were still trying to finish it up but I apparently do not have a picture of the final product--guess I need to go take one.








So we sold our house as long as everything goes through okay. We have to be out on my birthday but thats not until April. We aren't sure where we are going just yet but hopefully we will be able to find the perfect "fixer upper." I think this is going to be my life since that is what Stewart's work is. We have been here about 2 1/2 years and it will be a little hard to leave since this is where we brought Parker home to and this is the first house Stewart has built us but hopefully not the last :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You will be so glad you have this to look back on as she gets older!!Cute pics of Parker:)

    ReplyDelete