mint

Thursday, April 22, 2010

We've Moved!

So this month has been a little crazy! We had Easter and went to my Grandparents, then we had a weekend to packed and then we MOVED! We have moved to a considerably smaller house and needless to say there is stuff everywhere and the basement is full! We are going to begin an addition in middle May so I can't ever use the upstairs (where most of the storage is). It is a pretty small house right now but we are going to add 2 bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room/pantry and a carport of some sort....all in 4 months and while we are living here!!! Needless to say we might be in Hopkinsville alot because I'm not sure how many naps Parker is going to be able to get while all the hammering is going on.


I haven't taken any pictures of the new house yet but I will soon and post them. I have also taken Parker's 6 month pictures and need to post her stats but I haven't downloaded from my camera yet. So I will just leave you with this one picture and it sums up what Parker thinks about eating her baby food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment